04 December 2009

Family Spotlight #5: Pictures and/or memories of Thomas Sanders and Family

At this time I do not have anything to put here. Hopefully has more and more relatives read this blog -- with your help we can make this grow. Please if you have stories and/or photos you want to include on this site, email me at dadsfamilytree@yahoo.com. Thank you for any help in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing I thought I'd mention was that I lived in Windsor, Henry, Missouri, USA from 2001 to 2007 not realizing that Thomas Sanders and his family -- Milton Sanders and his family lived there during 1880. It's cool to know that I did have family roots in a small town where the a lot of the people treat you differently when you don't. Too bad I didn't know this when I actually lived there.

Julie (Allen) Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are related or researching anyone listed in this article, please explain how.